Calesa Township, Ocala’s most popular master-planned community, located in MARION COUNTY will save you MORE MONEY with quality construction and a lower energy bill.
Move a little further south.
Save a lot of MONEY!
Just a few of the ENERGY SAVING construction features included in our homes to save you money every month:
- Reflective Radiant Barrier
- Fresh Air Intake
- Reinforced Concrete Block
- Argon Gas Filled Low-E Glass Windows
- Smart Thermostat
All these and more, coupled with the lower rate of Marion County Utilities equals BIG SAVINGS in energy costs.
Look at All the Fun You’ll Have!
Neighborhood Amenities Include
Roan Hills Park is a private community center exclusively for residents of Calesa Township. It’s like being a VIP member of a private club. Resort-style amenities include:
- 4 Miles of Multi-Surfaced Trail System
- Pedestrian Tunnels for Safe Travel
Throughout the Community
- Resort Pool with Covered Cabana Building
for Parties and Gatherings
- Spray Pad
- Outdoor Grills and BBQ Areas
- Children’s Playground and Tot Lot
- Full-Court Basketball
- Soccer Area
- Trail Kiosks Throughout the Community
- Neighborhood Bark Parks
- Onsite Public K-8 Charter School
and FAST Aquatic Center
Calesa Township is Ocala’s Next Big Thing in Family Living!
GET ON THE LIST
*Calesa Township is an Equal Housing Opportunity community.